I am delighted to be a global brand ambassador for Keratex, the support of such a prestigious hoofcare company means a huge amount to a young ambitious rider like myself.
More about Keratex….
The Keratex Hoofcare product range grows and develops by working through common problems and issues relating to horses’ hooves and finding solutions using experience, science and technical knowledge.
- Global Industry leader in product formulation
- family-run business
- Vet, farrier and rider endorsed, and have been in several Olympic forges in the past two decades.
Keratex are proud to say that – in a world of cutting costs and outsourcing – all of their products are manufactured within the UK and as many of the suppliers as possible are based locally.
My favourite products;
- Coconut Oil Hoof Balm – a premium blend of coconut oil, beeswax and tea tree oil that will protect, condition and care for equine hooves, providing a stunningly glossy finish with all the benefits of natural oils and waxes such as nourishment and breath-ability. Be prepared for the nicest smelling hoof product ever!
- Zeolite™ – a mineral-based powder that can be added to hard feed or sprinkled over hay. It is a 100% naturally occurring mineral clay, which horses and other animals forage for and can access in the wild. It acts by detoxing while simultaneously trapping the maximum amount of nutrients available in normal feeds and supplements for the benefit of the horse. (Great for helping with sping grass problems)
- Keratex Hoof Hardener – patented formula that includes a unique flexibility agent as well as a hardening agent, making this the perfect product to protect your horse from: brittle, cracked, soft or weak hooves; soft, sensitive or thin soles; repeated shoe loss; transition to barefoot; hoof damage. I use this product on my young horses unshod feet that need to stand up to the introduction to road work, I cant believe the difference!
These are just some of my favourite products, Keratex has a huge range of products to help all kinds of feet; explore their products at www.keratex.com